West Elementary Office

Administrative Assistant - Debra Parsons



Office Assistant - Sam Coughenour



West Counselor - Mandi Scott



West Elementary - 605-717-1205

Fax - 605-717-1232

Office Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm

If you are new to the Spearfish School District and want to enroll your child(ren), we will need the following information when you arrive at West Elementary:

1. An original state issued birth certificate

2. Immunization Dates

If you do not live in Spearfish, you will need to fill out the open enrollment forms at the business office - 525 E. Illinois St.

Open enrollment is limited to September and January

Welcome to our District!